Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Week 6 - Thing 14 - Technorati and Tags

Once again an interesting site and I knew nothing about it!! (I'm guessing it's a generational thing). I did the keyword searches using blog posts, tags and the blog directory. I got different results for each one. Using the blog posts I got a bunch of blog sites only. When I used the tags option I got alot less blog posts but I got some video and photo options as well. The blog directory when searching for Learning 2.0 got me nothing.
It was interesting to search around in the favorite blog, top searches and top blogs sections too. You kept seeing the same things over and over again....but..it was fun to click on the entries and see what came up. I got some laughs out of this but I think it could be fun to play with some more.....maybe later?

No comments: