Thursday, May 24, 2007

Week 3 - Thing 7

Technology related?? That's a hard one for me. I have to confess that my husband and I had the opportunity to buy a digital camera recently and we backed off!! Now I'm kind of sorry we did. I think having a digital camera would be neat!! Now that I feel more comfortable with the technology and I see what can be done with the photos with sites like Flickr.com, I wish we had opted for the digital camera....maybe next time?
Oh...and I posted a comment on Nadine's blog too!!

1 comment:

Stella said...

Run out as fast as you can and buy that digital camera! I have never had so much fun with mine. It is so much easier now that you just plug your camera into the port on the computer to look at your pictures. You only need to use the software that comes with the camera if you want to do some editing, which I don't usually take the time to do. However, when I have some really special images that I'll want to have printed, I'll probably edit them first. So go get it, snap those pictures, and have fun with them.