Thursday, May 24, 2007

Week 2 - Thing 4

Registered my blog....and downloaded the form to track my progress. Am still learning alot about this whole process. I guess it's never to late to teach an "old dog", "new tricks".



I found the 7 1/2 Habits tutorial very interesting. I learned some lessons from it. One of the most important things I learned and which will probably require a change in how I look at things was the "view problems as challenges" section. All too often I view problems as problems. I can see how viewing them as challenges could really get someone motivated!! I also found the have confidence in your own abilities as a competent, effective learner part interesting. I think if we remain confident in ourselves while tackling a "challenge", it can only help us achieve our goals. I will make an effort to remember to use technology to my advantage. Coming from a non-technology background....this may be difficult, but not impossible.


Susan Miller - Library Associate Adult
Eldersburg Branch
Carroll County Public Library

"Your children will become what you are so be what you want them to be" - David Bly

No comments: